Thursday, November 12, 2009

Life's Five: Entry 16

Live. We found an apartment!

Laugh. A converted industrial loft, it is virtually soundproof so we can laugh as loud as we want to. I'm envisioning lots of belly laughs...the ones you can't control.

Learn. There are awesome people in our building, including little girlfriends for Isabelle. 

Like. It's steps from three of our favorite parks, great restaurants, and Isabelle's new preschool.

Love. We love the space. We love the building. We love the neighborhood. We love that the search is over.  And I love that I can start functioning again. I am in need of a shower. Exercise wouldn't hurt either. But more importantly, my fun Hunter rainboots arrive today. (I admit these boots have nothing to do with this blog post, but fun new boots don't require an introduction.)

Moving + Loft + Preschool sorted + Hunter Rainboots =
Big Happy Butterflies




This is the living room area of our loft. The huge windows make me giddy.





























My new rainboots are being delivered today...ahhh. (Ooh. I think FedEx is at the door now!)

Be good. Be blessed. And please...write it down.

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! How exciting - new boots and a new home. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and in that order of priority! Ha! Love you, girl. x

    ReplyDelete